Personal data protection policy
The personal data collected on this website are processed for the purpose of:
- Processing your order for entrance tickets, subscriptions or services. This processing is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between Belpark SA and you when you order an entrance ticket, subscription or service.
- Create and manage your personal account. This processing is based on the execution of the contract that you conclude with Belpark SA (if the creation of the account is necessary to finalise an order) or on your consent (if the creation of the account is not necessary to finalise an order)
- Responding to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Belpark SA. This processing is based on your consent
- Sending you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, in the case of messages sent by Belpark SA, on the legitimate interest of Belpark SA in developing its business (in the case where the e-mail address to which these messages are sent was given when an order was placed) or on your consent (if the e-mail address was given without any order); and in the case of messages sent by Belpark SA's partners, on your consent
- To publish your opinions about Belpark SA and the products and services it offers. This processing is based on your consent;
- Analysing your application if you are applying for a position at Belpark SA. This processing is based on your consent
- Statistical analysis of geographical origin by postal code. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of Belpark SA in developing its business.
The features and services of the social networks with which you may interact from this site, or from our official pages on the networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok), are governed by the privacy policies of the latter. We invite you to consult these policies to obtain information on your rights and to know the options of parameter setting. When you use these services, we may also use the personal data that you have provided to us. The processing of this data is carried out for the same purposes and under the same conditions as those defined on this page.
The information in all fields, except those indicated as optional, is necessary to enable Belpark SA to carry out the processing operations mentioned before.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Belpark SA (Site Walibi Belium – Aqualibi), represented by Jean-Christophe Parent acting in his capacity as General Director, who has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whose particulars are the following: Stéphane Dury, Boulevard de l’Europe 100, 1300 Wavre, +32 (0)10 421 500, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data collected is intended for Belpark SA and all service providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the above-mentioned processings (operation and maintenance of the website, audience analysis, payment and supply of your orders, prospection, etc.).
The data collected is also forwarded to its affiliated companies if you have consented to it, namely:
- Parc Astérix
- Musée Grévin
- France Miniature
- Walibi Rhône-Alpes
This data is transferred to the USA. You can obtain further information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply to them from Belpark SA.
Belpark SA will use the personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above. The data collected are kept for the following periods of time:
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: for the time necessary to process your order and to comply with the legal obligations imposed on Belpark NV. The number and expiry date of your credit card are kept in any case for fifteen months after the last debit date as proof in the event of a dispute about the transaction. The cryptogram is not kept beyond the transaction.
- Data collected to create and manage your personal account: until your personal account is deleted
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Belpark SA: for the time necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys: for three years from the date of collection; At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys;
- Data collected to publish your opinions on the products and services of Belpark SA: for two years from the publication of these opinions;
- Data collected to analyse your application if you apply for a position at Belpark SA: for the time necessary to analyse your application; in the event of recruitment, for the duration of your employment contract with Belpark SA, subject to the obligation to keep this data for a longer period.
- Data collected for statistical analysis of geographical origin : for three years from the date of collection
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions. To this end, we have implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, physical protection measures, etc.).
You have the right to access your data, to have it corrected or deleted, to transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, to have the processing restricted or to object to the processing. We will comply with your request subject to compliance with our legal obligations
With regard to processing operations based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before it was withdrawn.
You can exercise these rights:
- By post at the following address: Walibi Belgium, Data Protection, Boulevard de l'Europe 100, 1300 Wavre; or
- By e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
In order to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of identity before responding to your request. You may be asked to produce an identity document bearing your date and place of birth and your signature.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the DPA if you believe that your rights are not being respected. The contact details for the DPA are as follows:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse, 35
Tel.: +32 2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 2 274 48 35