COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
What is a Cookie ?
A cookie is a small computer file, a "tracker", which is collected and read during your navigation (e.g. consultation of e-mails, a website or a mobile application) and stored on your device, regardless of the model or type (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, video game console).
These files may contain various information such as session ID, language, browser history, etc. They are mainly used to provide personalised content or advertising and to improve your internet experience.
Cookies are collected and stored, depending on your choices, for a period of 13 months after their collection. However, you can delete them at any time.
What types of cookies are used when you visit this website?
When you visit this website, different types of cookies are used. These cookies may be set by Belpark ( subsiduary of Compagnie des Alpes) via AQUALIBI or managed by partners (for example: publishers of solutions to measure internet use, or social networks). The list of our partners is available here on the link dedicated to this topic. [ provide a link that redirects to the list of partners ]
Some cookies are strictly necessary for your navigation on the site and do not require your consent. These cookies are collected directly by us and allow us to:
- To manage and secure your authentication on the website;
- To access certain online services, such as the validation of the shopping basket;
- Measure certain site performance to detect navigational problems;
- Preserving your choice of settings and consent to the collection of non-mandatory cookies.
The collection and reading of other cookies requires your consent. These cookies are the following:
- Functional cookies serve to:
- Adjusting the website to the display preferences of your device (language, currency, screen resolution, operating system used, configuration and setting of the display of the web pages according to the device you are using and its location, etc.). ;
- Remembering certain information that you enter on the website in order to facilitate and personalise your next visit to the website (for example, the display of your surname and first name if you have an account and have identified yourself);
- Cookies that measure the visit and the performance of the site help us to understand your interactions with the website (most visited pages, path, content consulted, applications used, etc.) and to process information collected on third-party sites. They allow us to compile statistics, improve the interest and ergonomics of the website;
- Publicity cookies are used for:
- To propose relevant content to you later during your navigation on the Internet that could be of interest to you (for example: best offers, other destinations,) based on your centres of interest, your navigation, your preferences; and in particular, to propose offers of our products and services that are adapted to your needs;
- To limit the number of times the advertisements appear.
If you refuse, the advertisements will still be displayed, but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
- Affiliate cookies, which identify the original website of a third party that referred you to this website.
- Log in cookies om ons toegang te geven tot uw informatie in accounts van derden als u zich snel wilt registreren met uw andere accounts (bijv. Facebook, Google, Apple).
- Social network cookies, to allow you to access our pages, or to share or like information on our site, and conversely to allow the social networks concerned to track your navigation on our site, or to visit our pages published on social networks. We do not control the use of data collected by these social networks, we invite you to consult their privacy policies (see information below).
How to accept, reject or delete cookies?
Please note that refusing cookies may reduce your experience on our site. We decline all responsibility for the possible consequences of this refusal, in particular for the absence of content adapted to your navigation and your choices.
Moreover, whatever your choice, you can at any time:
- Change your settings in our cookie management program [mettre un lien clickable vers le CMP], exclusively for cookies collected through our site;
- And/or, to delete the cookies from your device through your browser, whereby these choices apply to your entire navigation of the Internet.
Here is some useful information about setting cookies on browsers:
By default, most browsers are set to accept the use of all cookies and trackers. You can change this setting to select the trackers you want to use, or to refuse the use of trackers. This setting must be done on each of your devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
The method for setting and deleting cookies varies from one browser to another. These procedures are described in the help menu of your browser. Below you will find the methods for setting the parameters of the trackers for the most common navigators:
- Internet Explorer : Cookiemanagement for Internet Explorer ;
- Safari : Cookiemanagement for Safari
- Chrome : Cookiemanagement for Chrome
- Firefox : Cookiemanagement for Firefox.
If you choose to delete all cookies from your device via your browser, we will no longer have any information about the settings you have chosen and will have to ask you to reset your choices the next time you visit our site. This also applies if you use a new browser or device. Since these settings are managed entirely by the browsers, we cannot guarantee their correct operation.
And more information on institutions, according to their purpose:
Sometimes the browser settings are insufficient. If you wish, you can further refine your settings by indicating the purposes of each cookie:
- Cookies for tracking internet usage and performance: cookies for tracking internet usage and performance are filed by third parties, but they help us to improve our website and make it easier and more efficient to use.
Here is a link to a page that will give you more information on these solutions and provide you with a mechanism to oppose tracking:
- Google Analytics (and other Google products)
- Google Analytics (and other products like « Double Click »)
- Microsoft Bing Ads
- The travel desk Inc
However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that deleting these cookies will deprive us of important statistical information, which is necessary to improve the site and adapt it to your profile and interests.
- For advertising: Our website does not contain any advertising space. Consequently, the information collected is mainly used to offer you customised advertising on the third-party sites that you visit, based on the information collected thanks to the aforementioned tools for measuring Internet use (the tools used are identical for these two purposes). In addition, several platforms of advertising professionals offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting cookies used by member companies. These centralised mechanisms do not block the display of advertisements, but only prevent the installation of cookies that enable the adaptation of advertisements to your centres of interest. For example, you can visit the Your Online Choices site to prevent these cookies from being installed on your device. This site has been proposed by the digital advertising professionals grouped together in the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA). However, we cannot guarantee that it will be fully effective, as the proper functioning of this tool depends on the advertising industry's cooperation in this system.
- For social networks: On this website, you will find referral buttons to the pages we publish on social networks. If you have an account with these social networks, they can also track your navigation on our site.
- We may also offer you the connection services offered by social networks or certain web players (e.g. Facebook connect, Google connect, Apple Connect) to facilitate your registration and purchases. If you decide to use this function, it will enable you, if you are already a user of these services, to register on our site without having to re-register your information, by giving us permission to access this information. For more information on the sharing of information and the use of these tools, we invite you to click on the following links :
We may make changes to this document. Updates will be posted on our website.